Total Page Views

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Truth NFT (truth@bookz.media)

 This is my main NFT... my original image from 5 years ago!

I will be releasing/selling 5 NFT's total.

The plan for bookz.media  and 153nc.com is to make a connected web site with all my audio and videos where you can buy them on a cd or dvd format..

This NFT will list for $1000 but it will be my only profile image for perpetuity. Whether i am still here in 20 years or gone this will be my logo..

I will have the right to use this logo but you have the right to own it to buy and sell now or in the future....

I am the guy who started the free energy craze on youtube and also the walking in the spirit teachings and also revealed the legalist and brought faith alone to mainstream youtube. Also i have decoded the universe by the words.

I am the original creation code decoder who found the secret in the words and letters and cognates and colors and shapes all going back to the bible..

Creation Code book is still on the table in the future when i have time or the money to hire a typist.

The NFT is below:

And it is beneficial that i have rights to use this image although you will own the NFT outright to resell or whatever.

Address to buy will be added soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments approved that are respectful.

MOST POPULAR POST